The extant buildings on the farmstead include a log/stone house, a barn, a blacksmith/carpentry/sawmill shop complex, a cook/wash house, a cob shed, a wood shed, a chicken coop, a hog house, a sheep barn, and a corn crib. The oldest building is the log portion of the house, with all of the buildings being more than 50 years of age. The construction span dates from c. 1870 to the early twentieth century. The house, barn, blacksmith shop complex, cook/wash house, chicken coop, hog house, and sheep barn are considered contributing buildings to the farmstead district, with the cob shed, wood shed, and com crib considered contributing structures.
2339 County Highway N40, Wallingford, Wallingford, IA 51365